The convenience of our specially developed packages is in:
- a simplified check-in system for a tournament — only passport is necessary
- a favorable price that is always offered
- booking a package which will facilitate and speed up the check-in for a tournament
SPECIAL PACKAGES WITH ENTRY FEES FOR THE TOURNAMENTS AND THE HOTEL ACCOMMODATION:
- Buy-in for Progressive Knockout Championship
- Buy-in for Superstack Event (Day 1)
- 4-night stay at the “Willing” hotel
- A buy-in for Progressive Superknockout Event
- A buy-in for RPT Main Event (Stage 2)
- 5-night stay at the “Willing” hotel
- Buy-in for Superstack Event (Day 2)
- Buy-in for Under Pressure Event
- Buy-in for Russian Open Deepstack
- Buy-in for Progressive Superknockout Event
- Buy-in for Main Event (Day 1A)
- Buy-in for Grand Progressive Event (Day 2)
- Buy-in for Monster Event
- Buy-in for Superstack Progressive Event
- 8-night stay at the “Willing” hotel
- If you play for 5 hours a day
- $1/3 — “Willing” — 2 participants in a room
- $5/5 — “Willing” — 1 participant in a room
- $5/5 — “Beijing” — 2 participants in a room
- $5/10 — “Beijing” — 1 participant in a room
* Important information every participant should know!
— According to the laws of the Republic of Belarus, only persons aged 21+ years holding a valid passport are allowed admission into casinos.
— A 13% tax on prize money is NOT applicable as all the tournaments will be held in the casino.
— Prize money payouts are only possible upon presentation of a passport!
— The official language at the series is Russian.
— The tickets repeatedly won in online satellites can be used as tournament money at the series.
— Buy-ins into the tournaments are shown in US dollars.
For their comfort, most participants choose tournaments independently and book accommodation separately. Schedule
In other words, it’s not a must to buy packages, to come on the first day and to leave on the last day. You may arrive for the tournament in which you’re going to play, and book a hotel room in advance. The check-in for any tournament always begins an hour before the actual start of the tournament — you have plenty of time.
At the venue, there is a currency exchange booth.